For help finding the best housing options for an off campus experience, visit DFAs “Off-Campus Domestic Student Lodging” page. This page provides a convenient housing guide that can be utilized by students, faculty and staff, and includes information regarding:
- Key questions to consider when finding housing off-campus
- Lodging safety information
- Tips and tricks for finding suitable housing
- Strategies to avoid common housing scams
Location Specific Information
- Visit the Cornell NYS Travel Resource Map to explore housing options for students, faculty and staff, transportation resources, and Cornell academic buildings and conference spaces throughout the state and NYC. (To open map on a mobile phone press and hold the link to open it up in your browser, not in a maps app.)
There are many resources for booking hotels for Cornell-related travel.
Club Quarters offers Cornell guests low fixed rates at all 15 Club Quarters locations, as well as subsidized weekend rates for personal travel, based on availability.
For hotels listed on Cornell's lodging page, faculty, staff and students can receive a discounted rate at participating locations. To receive the discount, book online through the provided link or call and provide the agent with the specified discount code and Cornell's ID number of 001240.
Although you may choose to make your reservations directly with hotels, you can book your hotel online using the Stovroff & Taylor Travel (STT) online booking tool. There are no fees for booking hotels or rental cars through STT and they offer direct billing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.