Visit Cornell Health's Travel Clinic (fee applies) to ensure that:
- You have received all necessary vaccinations.
- You have packed prescription medications to last your entire trip as well as extra dosages for any travel delays.
- All of your medications are legal in the country/countries where you are traveling.
Make sure you understand how your health insurance coverage works abroad.
Create a free user account at UHC Global using the Cornell United Healthcare Global ID# 343211 in order to access the following resources:
- Create a customized Travel Medical Report for your destination(s). Reports can include general information or full details and may provide information on diseases and health risks, immunizations, travel advice and medical alerts.
- Generate a list of translated medical phrases to help you communicate with medical professionals abroad. More than 180 phrases are available in twenty different languages. Create your list of phrases.
- Find out if your medication or an equivalent is available in your destination. Search by country, brand name, main ingredient or drug category. Look up your medication.