Visit Cornell Health's Travel Clinic (fee applies) to ensure that:
- You have received all necessary vaccinations.
- You have packed prescription medications to last your entire trip as well as extra dosages for any travel delays.
- All of your medications are legal in the country/countries where you are traveling.
Make sure you understand how your health insurance coverage works abroad.
- Create customized destination reports that include information on recommended vaccinations, vetted medical clinics, standards of care, and other destination-specific medical precautions.
- Learn more about specific health threats by searching a database of diseases and ailments.
- Subscribe to email alerts to receive notification of outbreaks or changes in the health safety situation.