- If safe to do so, contact the local police to report the incident and get immediate help. Request a copy of the police report. Here is a list of local “911” equivalents around the world.
- Contact United Healthcare (UHC) Global for assistance with stolen documents, security intelligence, information on local laws, and medical referrals at 1-410-453-6330 and reference ID# is 343211. You can call collect.
- Consular officers are also available for emergency assistance 24 hours/day, 7 days/week and can connect you with the appropriate local authorities. Here is a list of U.S. Embassies and Consulates around the world.
- You can also contact the US. Department of State directly from overseas by calling 1-202-501-4444 for help with emergency needs that arise as a result of the crime.
- Let International Health and Safety know.
- Via 1-607-255-1111 (Cornell Police) for situations requiring an immediate institutional response.
- Via firstname.lastname@example.org for situations requiring a timely institutional response.